Educational games for children
AIM OF THE GAME
Collect as many pair cards as you can.
START OF THE GAME
1. Shuffle the deck.
2. Randomly place cards face down.
3. Decide, who is the first player and start the game.
1. A player turns two cards face up.
2. If the turned cards match, take them and turn two more.
3. If the turned cards do not match, turn them face down and pass.
You win if you have more pairs than your rivals do.
We believe that gamification makes the learning process more meaningful and motivating. That’s why throughout the whole Abakus course we use various educational games: logic and brain games. Every game has been tested by our team to be sure it meets our high standards.
For clients in Warsaw, the purchase of materials is available at the Abakus Center head office by prior arrangement.
Warsaw, 05-502 Bobrowiec, Mazowiecka 43
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.